2013 QLD Australia National

steven

Gold forum user
Hi all, the Aussie Sunbeam National starts tomorrow, Friday over here. I have been requested to take the piccies of the presentations ( and the cars). So I hope to have some interest from downunder early next week.

On a side note, my Tiger is a long way from growling again. So, I fired up the Alpine. Opened the garage door and let it rip. I think the neighbours may have had their evening news upset, but I was all smileys as that Sunbeam howled into the streets. Gotta love those webbers.:D:D:D

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Steven,

I hope the national goes really well. Hard to believe its been a year since the last one. I believe there are a few SCCV members heading up, but only 1 or 2 driving.

I have asked for some pictures for the June magazine, so if i dont get any might have to lean on you ;)

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
regalia

Steve,

I think the SCCV members took some of the Tiger hats and patches up.. grab a set so you dont have to pay postage! :D:cool:

steven

Gold forum user
I just tried to post images from our national, it took ages to upload then told me I did not have a "key" oh bugger it, maybe I am not american enough :D

venice532

Gold forum user
CAT Member
uploading pictures

Hi Steven, I would bet you had a problem because the images are too big.
Try downsizing them a bit and see if that works.
Bob J.

steven

Gold forum user
Well, stuffed again, reduced the images, waited a long time and crap again, think I will post on the english site, maybe more friendly.:cool:

Warren

Gold forum user
Size matters

Sorry couldn't resist. When I post more than 2 at a time I have the same problem when using my phone a 8 mpxl. camera.

If you post elsewhere post a link please. Thanks

steven

Gold forum user
Well after taking lots of photo,s of great cars, I was convinced to enter my Alpine. Well, lots of surprise, the old 5GT got a second. Now just got to get the Tiger to that stage.