Other Aussies

steven

Gold forum user
I have noticed the only postings on the aussie site is from Micheal. How about we try to gather the other aussie owners of Tigers so we can get together with info and other gossip.
Cheers
Steven

steven

Gold forum user
Well, guess this has fallen through the floorboards. Will shut up on this subject and expect no Aussie Tiger owners to post. I know there are at least 50 Tigers over here, mine will make it 51 or so.:p

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
50 ??

Not sure if you're correct about the kiwi Tiger count, but I've sent many parts to "down under" over the years so keep diggin' mate.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The combined total of tigers in AU and NZ is just over 100 from what i know of cars on the registery and some cars i know that are not currently on the books. In the past couple of years due to the high AU$ there has been a surge of cars heading south. AU broke 50 somewhere back in the mid 90's.

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
NZ Sunbeams 2002

This link is to an oldie on the CAT website. It was written for Tiger Tales and posted in that section of CAT WWW. Then I posted everything. Now it is interactive and very democratic. All Forum members can post!

http://catmbr.org/TTNZ30.htm

Hope to see more from down under. All the regional Forums could use more participation. CAT has Members in all of them. Just take a camera, take some pictures and post them please.

Rick

Tiger tamer

Gold forum user
Rick,
interesting read and glad you enjoyed the stay in NZ. I live in Napier and I see you stayed here for a couple of days. There are some nice country roads and usually good weather here to enjoy some top down driving. I see from Gisborne they took you through the gorge to Opotoki. The other way there is the long way but worth the effort. Still have people riding horse back on the roads and scenery and spots to enjoy like this.

22aff070.jpg

The little bay is Cooks cove, where captain Cook came in for fresh water.

f1f997b0.jpg

Tolaga bay

d7f4d4fb.jpg

Onepoto bay, next to Hicks bay

1a00c882.jpg

Small jetty at the end of Hicks bay.

See, now you are just going to have to come back.