Trying to locate owner

cali_kr

Bronze forum user
Hello,

I owned B9472745 from 1987 to 1995 in the SF Bay Area. I sold this car to a gentleman who shipped it to Auckland NZ. Perhaps it is still there?

I have a lot of pictures I'd like to forward to you as part of the history of the car...sorry, no treasure trove of parts found stuffed in the back of the garage...

If the current owner trolls this forum, or if a member here knows of them, contact me, and I'll forward what I have as i think it is important to build a portfolio of these (and any unique) car.

Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Tom,

i'll check the AU/NZ Tiger register for the chassis number and if it's on there put you in touch.

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
I was trying to get a hold of the owner of my 1st Tiger too, owned it in the early 80's--Norm knows where it is but that's all he could tell me. Maybe try him for more info.
PS...Good to see you on here Tom.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Tom

I have found the current owner, maybe PM me your email address and i will get them to contact you.

cali_kr

Bronze forum user
Since these posts, I've been on contact (thru another member) and I've sent the current owner 27 pictures along with the original owners manual (which I found in a file)

Cool stuff!

cadreamn67

Platinum Forum Member
Kudos to you for taking the time to reach out and pass along all that you have to share. My hat is off to you!

Gene:D

cali_kr

Bronze forum user
Christmas came early for me yesterday...I opened the mail box, and there was an padded envelope from NZ, inside this envelope were two pictures, two magazines (that featured my old car), and a nice hand written letter from the current owner.

Thank you for Michael & Fred (and any others involved) for putting us two parties involved.

Cheers & Happy Motoring,

Tom