Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger steering wheel hub rebuild kits

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger steering wheel hub rebuild kits- CAT member's lower price!

Special C.A.T. member's price for a complete replacement steering wheel hub assembly to fit all Sunbeam Tigers and Sunbeam Alpine Series 3, S4, and SV's.
These are made from Delrin-a very hard and machinable plastic and they will replace the cracked or poorly repaired steering wheel hub that you have to look at every time you drive your car. These are easy to install, won’t ever crack, and they are made in the USA.
$335 which includes the shipping and insurance. Payment is by PayPal. Please P.M. me if from Canada or overseas for shipping rates or if you have any other questions.
Thank you, Eric.

Attachments

• DSC00993.jpg
    DSC00993.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 479
  • DSC00995.jpg
    DSC00995.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 451
  • DSC00388.jpg
    DSC00388.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 500
  • DSC00713.jpg
    DSC00713.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 508
  • DSC01810.jpg
    DSC01810.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 444
  • DSC01813.jpg
    DSC01813.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 408
  • DSC01814.jpg
    DSC01814.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Just a few more left

We are nearly out of these steering wheel hub kits. Al and I have talked about having more made but the cost of that and other issues make the future of these kits unknown. Thanks to all of those who have bought one and for all of the great comments about the quality of this kit! Eric

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
More hub kits and new Tiger wood steering wheels

We had another batch of these hub repair kits made and they are for sale at the same club member's price. I also now have new Sunbeam Tiger wood steering wheels for sale and can combine them with a new steering wheel hub or sell separately if you have one of the hub kits on your old steering wheel.
Details in "New Sunbeam Tiger Steering Wheel" thread. Thank you, Eric

Attachments

• DSC01879.JPG
    DSC01879.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 189

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Thanks to all who have bought one of our made in the USA steering wheel hub repair kits! I also sell these on eBay for a higher price to cover all the eBay and PayPal fees and now eBay charges the buyer sales tax which for one of these hub kits comes to over $24. The CAT forum members total price of $335 is now even more of a bargain. And yes we still have a few freshly built Tiger wood steering wheels available! Eric

Last edited:

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Excellent

Thanks to all who have bought one of our made in the USA steering wheel hub repair kits! I also sell these on eBay for a higher price to cover all the eBay and PayPal fees and now eBay charges the buyer sales tax which for one of these hub kits comes to over $24. The CAT forum members total price of $335 is now even more of a bargain. And yes we still have a few freshly built Tiger wood steering wheels available! Eric

Good to know you're out there still helping. Thanks

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I still have some steering wheel hub repair kits available-this is a great project to do while we all wait for normalcy to return!
Thanks, Eric

KeithE

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
I still have some steering wheel hub repair kits available-this is a great project to do while we all wait for normalcy to return!
Thanks, Eric
Eric
I am interested in a complete wood steering wheel please let me know if you have one available

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Al and I have sold a lot of these hub repair kits lately and are nearly out of them. We are getting another batch of them made at this time so that we will have them available at SUNI!

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
We just had our last batch of these made and once they are gone........
Still priced at $335 and that includes USA shipping and insurance via USPS Priority Mail. Get one for yourself or your Sunbeam for Christmas!