Smiths clock repair

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
No contact

I recently sent him several emails and he has not replied. Anyone with his phone number please PM it to me. Thanks. Eric

Warren

Gold forum user
Ticks

It ticks like a clock it keeps good time. He puts a sticker on the repaired units and I can't recall if that has a phone number.
Oh I get it, M. K. factory is it'll be right twice per day hahahah

TAH_Tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Anybody know of a repair facility that repairs the smith clocks?

Mike is still in business and does a great job, but it takes some time.
If you can't wait, I have a few that he restored for me sitting on my shelf.

Basketcase

Bronze forum user
repairs

I have the same problem re getting responses but I have found the coolcat email address so I have sent them a message there email address is

orders@coolcatcorp.com

So ill wait and see if they respond also there number is 914 234 2083

Cheers

John

I recently sent him several emails and he has not replied. Anyone with his phone number please PM it to me. Thanks. Eric

Basketcase

Bronze forum user
smith repairs

Well not sure what you have but the ones I want repaired are CE3131/01 for a mk1a and mk2

Regards

J

Basketcase

Bronze forum user
I have the same problem re getting responses but I have found the coolcat email address so I have sent them a message there email address is

orders@coolcatcorp.com

So ill wait and see if they respond also there number is 914 234 2083

Cheers

John

steven

Gold forum user
I was told my clock was not an origional Smiths however it fits the hole, has red hands and a good clock face. It was in my Alpine and did not work. When I started by big restore of my Tiger, I decided to get it fixed. The retired expert told me it was a very rare clock and impossible to get parts. After a month I got it back. Like the rest of the electrical it was in storage till last month
Once I fixed my electrical problems I decided the clock did not work, no noise.
Left the battery connected. Checked this morning and the clock has perfect time, totally silent. Do not know what the repairer did but its great

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Steven... Got a picture of your clock.. Or the part number that will be in small print on the face.

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
contact made

I heard back from Mike and he still does clocks. Sounds like a busy guy! Thanks for the help. Eric

steven

Gold forum user
I will see if this loads, my clock

Attachments

• 20171106_125527.jpg
    20171106_125527.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 136

hottigr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
That's funny

O.k., you live down under, and your clock picture is upside down! Hahaha.

Basketcase

Bronze forum user
clock

The picture doesn't load but from the thumbnail its not like the ones I have number on the clocks is cce3131/01 which I believe is what I believe is the clocks used in the 1a and the mk2

J

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
As steven acknowledged its not a clock for an alpine/ tiger. Infact i doubt its for any audux range rootes car given the font and lack of eternal adjustment. Looks closer to a later arrow based car gauge

mr55s

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Clock

I am looking for a chrome bezel for a 3030 or 3131 style clock. I have a clock that is in great shape and want to use it but the chrome bezel is missing. Does anybody have a parts clock that they would be willing to part with a good bezel and it’s adjustment screws.
Brian

TAH_Tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Clock

I would suggest contacting Mike Eck at Jaquar Clock in NJ for that part or if you need a clock already done, contact me.

Attachments

• 2018-8a.jpg
    2018-8a.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Clock 7.jpg
    Clock 7.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 3030 01 2.JPG
    3030 01 2.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 114