Archive matching donations!

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
DONATION MATCHING FUNDS CHALLENGE!

The purchase deposit for the new Archive building has been placed and the drive to raise the last bit of money UK continues.

A major donor has come forward and has offered us this challenge:
Between now and March 31st, he will match your donation to the Archive.
(up to 5-thousand dollars!)
This will double the value of every new contribution!

This building purchase is being done to provide the Archive with long term financial stability. It will reduce Archive expenses by at least 30% and will make it immune to ever increasing rents.

The total price will be about $225 thousand. Currently, our shortfall is slightly less than $40,000.

Donations can be made through PayPal to
matthewollman@rootesarchivecentre.org.uk
Please either add the note "matching challenge donation" or let me know so we can be sure to report and receive the matching funds.

For larger contributions where a US tax donation is desired, the best method I’ve found is to route it through the Anglo American Charitable Foundation, a US 503(c)(3) non-profit tax deductible charity who will deduct a portion of the contribution ($100) and donate the remainder. They have a very efficient system with little penalty for currency exchange. Using this US Charity makes a lot of sense for those making larger donations. PM me for "how to" details.

Feel free contact me with any questions.

Buck Trippel
at the beach

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I woke up to an overnight email from the UK.

A west coast Tiger owner has made the first donation to the "matching challenge". And it was a very nice one - £1,500! (about $1,900)

Please keep the Archive in mind!

Buck Trippel
at the beach

HRS121E

Silver forum user
As one of the Trustees of the Rootes Archive Centre Trust I would like to thank the members of the C.A.T. Club gratefully for your Club's very generous donation to our Building Fund Appeal. I am pleased to say that C.A.T's donation has pushed the cash element of RACT's appeal well over £70,000, which along with private loans of close to £80,000 means we are closing in on our a target funds raising of £180,000.

Graham Vickery
ract.jpg

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Last Weeks for Matching Donations

We're in the last two weeks of the Archive Building Fund challenge for matching donations.

Construction has started and the last 10% of fund raising continues.

Thanks to all of you who have already stepped up and helped the Archive.

For information on how to donate you can PM me or look on this Forum at
http://catmbr.org/VB_forum/showthread.php

again,

thanks,
Buck

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Last Days for Matching Donations

These are the last few days to make Archive donations that will be matched. The deadline is the 31st so now is the time!

bt
at the beach