SUNI

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
At least a half dozen Tigers headed out for SUNI today. Some from Atlanta and North Carolina and some from California.

Most of the SoCal contingent are leaving over the next day or two.

The event starts Monday in Colorado Springs. 70 cars and 160 participants have already registered and I know more will be added.

Tuesday is the concours with talks in the evening by Rosemary Smith and Graham Robson. Wednesday is the autocross with the rally Thursday. Dinners on Wednesday and Friday.

My hat's off to those who are driving their Tigers thousands of miles over the next week and a half. I'm envious. And I wish all good luck and a safe trip.

bt
at the beach

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Wishing you guys a great Tiger 50th event!

It would be fantastic to get some videos of the AutoX and post them on youtube as a few did a couple of years back... Assume we will get the normal shutterbugs taking some pics and uploading.

ToyTrainGuy

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I'm enroute along with another MK-2 from Tampa. Picked up another Tiger in Atlanta. Three of us are driving, no Interstates..

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
are there any others coming from the east coast? we'll be there on sunday and doug jennings is planning on getting there monday but we haven't heard of anyone else.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
suni

it may be saturday and nothing happens until monday but we have several cars at the hotel. there is one from british columbia, two from florida, one from atlanta, one from the northeast and a few from california including steven's sebring alpine. the weather is great!

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
We arrived at SUNI this evening (Sunday). Although the real arrival day is tomorrow I counted 30 cars already in the parking lot.

There were plates from Massachusetts, Florida, Texas, Georgia, Oregon, Indiana, Washington and California. Theo arrived safely from Alberta.

This year it seems more of those towing had incidents (mainly blown tires) en route than those driving their Sunbeams.

bt
not currently at the beach