New Mexico Tiger for sale

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Certification?

It would have been nice if the seller stated what kind of certification he has for the car. There are certifications and there are certifications. Hopefully he has a TAC certification for the car complete with the decal installed in the correct location.

CLIFF_MK1

Gold forum user
CAT Member
It has some unusual features for a Tiger such as battery location, dash, air cleaner, Ford 9" rear. Things you might do might you're creating something that's different. Price is not bad if it's a genuine Tiger and does not need a ground up restoration.

Jon B

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Hopefully he has a TAC certification for the car complete with the decal installed in the correct location.

I think photo 17 is attempting to show the decal, but it's either badly out of focus or all the printing has been rubbed off.

Warren

Gold forum user
Image 17

I agree was just reading it again.

You guys see the rust buckets on eBay?
It helps to see them when you are deep in a project yourself. One went off today with a 17,000 BIN wow is that guy optimistic.

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Not a bad car, I like some of the "personal mods" he has done, I bet it's a fun driver. Years ago I had a Tiger with the Doug Nash 5 speed, loved it..