15" LAT 70, cool!

Cdntiger

Gold forum user
Hi,
Sorry if this has been posted before, 15" X 6 1/2", cool! :cool:

Cheers,

Paul

http://www.royrezentesdesign.com/clientspace/t3w/T3W2843_WebSiteRedesign/staging6/one_off_wheels.html

lat_70_1565.jpg

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
cool

I heard a rumor that sunbeam specialties might have 15" LAT wheels in the near future.

Cdntiger

Gold forum user
Very cool. Do we know how much per wheel?

On the E-T web site they show them as a one-off for a customer, but I'm guessing that now that the program has been written for the CNC, the second pair should be less?

Cheers,

Paul

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Silence ??

Saw that one quite some time back and tried several times to contact them without success ??:(

Moondoggie

Gold forum user
On the E-T web site they show them as a one-off for a customer, but I'm guessing that now that the program has been written for the CNC, the second pair should be less?

Cheers,

Paul

Bill Martin and I started at ET with my one off wheels and they spent more than a year dinking around and telling us it would just be another month. When push came to shove they admitted they couldn't make the wheels. We then went to Jongbloed Racing wheels and they did them for us in about four months...ET just sucks

Moondoggie

LHP3RD

Silver forum user
LAT 70

I found "ET" about 10 days ago. E mailed both accounts..no response.
Too bad, they look great!!

mwood

Gold forum user
The 15" LAT 70 project for Rick @ Sunbeam Specialties is on track. Molds will be examined within the next couple of weeks by the manufacturer. I'd guess next spring for first production run, but I'm not directly involved.

Also, the first shipment of 15" VTO Retro 4's (Libre replica) are on the water and should be available middle of next month.

Nice to see more options coming to market :)