Wanted 2" SS exhaust system

pfreen

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I have Rick's headers and a 1-3/4" exhaust system. I would like to find a 2" S.S. exhaust system in the U.S.

Can anyone suggest a source. I have gone to some muffler shops here in Orlando and they have not inspired confidence.

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
I have Rick's headers and a 1-3/4" exhaust system. I would like to find a 2" S.S. exhaust system in the U.S.

Can anyone suggest a source. I have gone to some muffler shops here in Orlando and they have not inspired confidence.
I had one made up locally for my car at a generic muffler shop. We used a compact flowmaster muffler the same size (roughly) as the original mufflers. I opted to install small round free flow resonators behind the tires as it was too loud with just the mufflers alone. The same shop made a similar system for another client's Tiger out of 2.5" stainless to the same pattern.

I watched the process and it didn't seem like it was all that difficult to me. I do not think there is a source of ready made systems outside of the 1.75" I'm not sure where Sunbeam Specialties sources their systems. Have you tried Falcon in the UK?

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
At one time VB sold Falcon systems for Sunbeams. Maybe Moss might have some left over VB systems but would they know the size?

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member

Our muffler guy duplicated the bends (sleeve style) in 2 " for us a couple of times. Cost was double Ricks stock set. Let me know if you want to sell Rick's set.