-8 weeks to SUNI

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The final order for Polo shirts has been placed. Trophies are being made. T-Shirts have been delivered. Preparations are continuing. Right now we have 175 participants registered. (We're still receiving entries.)

On the home front, the F350 has had it's tranny serviced, is getting new brakes, the trailers are getting new bearings with lighting upgrades and I have received my free Kansas Pike pass that will both allow me to skip the toll booths in Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas as well as giving me a third off the toll booth cash price.

About 7+ weeks until our the road trips begin. Time for all of us to get ready!

kenmat

Silver forum user
CAT Member
The final order for Polo shirts has been placed. Trophies are being made. T-Shirts have been delivered. Preparations are continuing. Right now we have 175 participants registered. (We're still receiving entries.)

On the home front, the F350 has had it's tranny serviced, is getting new brakes, the trailers are getting new bearings with lighting upgrades and I have received my free Kansas Pike pass that will both allow me to skip the toll booths in Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas as well as giving me a third off the toll booth cash price.

About 7+ weeks until our the road trips begin. Time for all of us to get ready!
I'm ready..Had to buy a trailer which wasn't easy as they are/were in short supply like everything else..Buck do you have an e-mail address for Travis Compton???
Regards,
Ken Mattice

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
There are a few more Brit shows for us prior to SUNI. The show in Pittsburgh is this Saturday and Dayton is 08/07. Both shows are always several hundred cars. Then it's cleaning time.