Anyone know about this Tiger in the USA? Last in USA in 2000. Chassis B38200073LRXFE. Believe it was in Narbeth PA, California, San Diego, Mexico

Mike Greenwood

Bronze forum user
C87EB680-97F4-49BA-9FE3-0DF5BA5CF046.jpeg

Mike Greenwood

Bronze forum user
Here’s another pic. Hope this is the right place to post this request. I’ve already spoken to Norman Miller and he couldn’t shed any light on its time in the USA. It’s now restored but I’d still like to know about it. Thanks

7B14CC99-8A4C-40B8-AFA9-7D4D80753153.jpeg

2E9431AD-41A9-49DF-8B5C-D4F9ED60E7B8.jpeg

Mike Greenwood

Bronze forum user
I'm in the UK so I don't think they'll mail any result to me as it looks like it's postal information only, not emailed.

Mike Greenwood

Bronze forum user
Forgot to put in my original post that the car was originally Forest Green. I'm not holding out much hope as unless an owner remembers the Chassis # as otherwise it's not particularly identifiable. Although it did have some old accident damaged to the rear wing behind what would have been behind the passengers door as photo when left hand drive that had had metal braised on over the damage and it did have a rollbar with it when I got it and seats had red piping. Also a previous owner that I did manage to speak to years ago was a Sean Colgan in PA. But no info on other owners etc. Some of this might jog someones memory.
A.jpg

Warren

Gold forum user
If you download and fill out the form mail it to the colonies I can remail it. There's like a 5 or 10 dollar charge and it's a simple form . The reason you are asking is Historical interest.

In the middle 90s cars in Ca. were given non-operational status, with the payment of a yearly fee. If you didn't pay or didn't get bill the DMV would drop it from the records because they had an abacus with only so many wooden beads for counting :) after about 10 years they realized that they were losing money got a real bigger computer and sent out a bigger fee that was one time. If the vehicle left Cali. without a release of liability it continues to get the non op letter yearly at the last known address. There's lots more about the stateside methods of car titling. You're chances are better than winning the lottery though ;)

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Mike,

Do you have the California license plate number? Perhaps that might help someone remember.

Good luck,
David