early black dash 1965 Sunbeam Tiger for sale

Onehot69

Bronze forum user
Hi folks, I am interested in selling my car. Not sure what its worth. I am posting here 1st. This car is an early black dash car with short shifter. I just did a ton of work on it and it runs very well. The car sat for 40 + years. I have the original CA black plates and pink slip in hand. This is probably on of the most original cars you will ever find. It is virtually untouched. No rust! The carburetor was rebuilt, I installed an aluminum griffin radiator (I have the original), Performance water pump, boiled out the gas tanks, rebuilt the breaks, fuel lines, Brand new exhaust system from sunbeam specialties, Brand new Pana Sport Z light wheels on Yokahama tires. Original wheels and original tires come with the car. etc. All that was necessary to make the car run safely. If anyone is interested, I can provide photos and or you are welcome to come drive the car. It truly drives very nicely. I have the clock and amp meter gangues. For reference the car is VINB9470036LRX FE. I am open to any advice co
Tiger 1.jpg
Tiger 2.jpg
Tiger 6.jpg
ncerning the price, and open to all offers. Thank you
Tiger 5.jpg

frankcasola

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Hi folks, I am interested in selling my car. Not sure what its worth. I am posting here 1st. This car is an early black dash car with short shifter. I just did a ton of work on it and it runs very well. The car sat for 40 + years. I have the original CA black plates and pink slip in hand. This is probably on of the most original cars you will ever find. It is virtually untouched. No rust! The carburetor was rebuilt, I installed an aluminum griffin radiator (I have the original), Performance water pump, boiled out the gas tanks, rebuilt the breaks, fuel lines, Brand new exhaust system from sunbeam specialties, Brand new Pana Sport Z light wheels on Yokahama tires. Original wheels and original tires come with the car. etc. All that was necessary to make the car run safely. If anyone is interested, I can provide photos and or you are welcome to come drive the car. It truly drives very nicely. I have the clock and amp meter gangues. For reference the car is VINB9470036LRX FE. I am open to any advice coView attachment 16238View attachment 16239View attachment 16240ncerning the price, and open to all offers. Thank you View attachment 16241

Onehot69

Bronze forum user
I don’t have a price in mind just yet. I’m not sure what it may be worth. I want to be fair. The car runs very well, and I have invested quite a bit of time and money at this point. That being said, I’m open to offers at this point. I have an appointment with Hagerty in two weeks. They will come out and appraise the car for us. Sorry I couldn’t be more help on the price at the moment.