First 25 in 20 years.

Warren

Gold forum user
Miles that is,, Hard to get used to the beautifully barbaric driving style of the car, since most of my cars have been similar vintage Fords and VW's with some 3 series BMW's and a 3.0CSI mixed in.

I am not sure if I did a bad thing with a tire squeal or two with my teenager aboard. I would do anything to tear him away from the computer.

I know I am missing some bits, but I just could not resist. Jan and Feb are the clearest times of year in my hood, I think Cortez or Cabrillo called the LA area the land of smoke, as he saw water vapor, now I am adding to it with a couple of hydrocarbons ans some burnt rubber.

Last edited:

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Cute

Maybe this seller can photo shop his car over mine, there has got to be a pretty location in his state. What comes over people to put on a white top? I had a white on white vw conv top and it was clean for like 5 minutes of its life cycle. But to be fair I was letting a girlfriend drive the car then, she left the car stayed the top changed...

Somebody save this Tiger,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1964...6610442?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3f13e3698a[/QUOTE]

Obviously, the most valuable asset in the neighborhood is the Tiger . . . .

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Looks like a fairlane next to it in the front yard. If they get enough they could get a new trailer for the in-laws.:)