Informal Meetup Golden Cove British Car Show

1966 TGR

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Informal gathering for TIgers at Golden Cove British Car meet. March 21. 9-11 a.m. Corner of Hawthorne and PV Drive South, Palos Verdes.

Warren

Gold forum user
A little earlier is better than 900. This is one of my regular stops. I'd like to do a first Sunday at Paradise Cove that's pretty awesome too.

venice532

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I was taking a picture of my white car today when I suddenly noticed Dan M. was next to me.
IMG_2731.jpeg

Warren

Gold forum user
This meeting is always the 3rd Sunday British car meet at Golden Cove. The shopping center is complete with a Starbucks as there is almost one every corner :)
A 7-Eleven with a gas station believe it or not. A Trader Joe's a Subway, a Mexican food place that makes it pretty killer breakfast burrito, and a place called the Yellow Vase.. It's right across the street from a place where the Mrs.W likes to go whale watching. Unless even if you go to a Hawthorne boulevard and go down Hawthorne boulevard just don't go the way Tiger woods did...
There's no bad way to get there or to leave from there as you drive in and look at the cliffs and the bluffs over Santa Monica Bay or from the South through Portuguese bend an Trump G.C. in the old area were Marineland used to be. Technically the meeting is put on by the Austin-Healey Club but it is in the process of growing and people just drive what they got. If someone wants a plan B on the other end of town there's always the United artist theater.
Most of these events have not got shut down at all because they're just non-sanctioned events.
Here's a couple of pictures from the past event it was too busy yacking to take any today. Plus one of the Torrance Beach parking lot.

PXL_20210221_174008537.jpg

PXL_20210221_173956902.jpg

PXL_20210221_173950722.jpg

PXL_20210221_183532508.jpg