LAT-9 wheels

gtpzxtmike

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Does anyone have an idea what a set of LAT-9 (Pie Mag) wheels would sell for these days? The wheels I was told about are supposed to be in good condition and have not had the centers cut out of them. Any help would be appreciated.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Mike,

At least 1250 I would say.. and need to check for curbing and eny cracks etc..

dlyle

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Within the last 10 years I sold a set and I think they were $2,000.

P. Scofield

Black arm band member RIP
I bought a really perfect set of re-pops with the safety bead. I paid $400 each. I think it was a tad high, but I always think everything is a tad high. But........I wanted 9's really bad becasue I really like them, so, what the heck. I can't take cash to the grave but they can bury me with 9's around my box! :)

Warren

Gold forum user
Awesome Head stone

"I can't take cash to the grave but they can bury me with 9's around my box"

Paul, I'll get em welded together and your name beat into them as a headstone. I will see to it , please make me executor, I will make sure all your other bits find a nice loving home too. :cool:

Last edited:

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Paul--how about something like this but with the LAT 9's?
16jgak7.jpg

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I bought a really perfect set of re-pops with the safety bead. I paid $400 each. I think it was a tad high, but I always think everything is a tad high. But........I wanted 9's really bad becasue I really like them, so, what the heck. I can't take cash to the grave but they can bury me with 9's around my box! :)

Paul,

Who made repro lat pie cutters? And when?

Bendango

Silver forum user
in the process of refinishing my LAT9's. Need to find a place in LA County (CA) that can balance them. I read some articles about the old school way and balancing them on the tiger. Anyone know a place up here that can perform that?
Or another solution???