Remanufactured Correct WaterPump # C40E-8505-A

kenmat

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Completely Remanufactured Water Pump with High output Flow Kool Impeller #1860. Increases flow by 18% and really helps in the cooling equation. Correct Tiger Hub properlt positioned on the shaft....$300
Call Ken 214 -856-5124 for details

DSCN1266.JPG

DSCN1267.JPG

kenmat

Silver forum user
CAT Member
None whatsoever...I use these with a Stewart thermostat with the three 3/16 holes sending more water to the radiator which is a modern core (not Alum) with stock tanks ect..Topped off with a six bladed fan..Nearly impossible to get the temp over 175 degrees..even with stop lights in the Texas summer..However the engine is stock and well tuned so the cooling equation is not so difficult..
The impellers cost about $100 FYI

GearHead_66

Bronze forum user
None whatsoever...I use these with a Stewart thermostat with the three 3/16 holes sending more water to the radiator which is a modern core (not Alum) with stock tanks ect..Topped off with a six bladed fan..Nearly impossible to get the temp over 175 degrees..even with stop lights in the Texas summer..However the engine is stock and well tuned so the cooling equation is not so difficult..
The impellers cost about $100 FYI
Ken
Would you pair this with a small diameter pulley or go stock?

kenmat

Silver forum user
CAT Member
I have not found it necessary to go to the "Fairmont Ratio" for near stock or midly modified cars. This pump & impeller combo flows about the same as Edelbrocks 8812 pump...but has the advantage of looking stock.