Roll Bar?

Bryan

Gold forum user
CAT Member
randy= I just stumbled on 2 tiger roll bars -there were remove from tigers -good condition- only thing I'm on the Left coast-

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
randy= I just stumbled on 2 tiger roll bars -there were remove from tigers -good condition- only thing I'm on the Left coast-
Yup, I've found a couple, but the shipping seems to be really stupid. Unless you have a shipping connection ? PM me.

Warren

Gold forum user
Go Greyhound ...
I might be interested in one that is more of a single hoop

Bryan

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I made this one for my car-
IMG_2925.JPG

Bryan

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Go Greyhound ...
I might be interested in one that is more of a single hoop
both of these roll bars are full across both seats- autopiler still makes roll bars in san diego-$$$$$

CLIFF_MK1

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I like that single roll bar, Randy. Does it have a support bar? Did you model it after any particular roll bar (Cobra)? Looks like you're running minimal instruments. Take care. Cliff

Bryan

Gold forum user
CAT Member
3-point- 4-wheel guys are good for making roll bars- that one was $200 installed

Warren

Gold forum user
Autopower in San Diego last I checked were about 750 ish. From the old member stories I hear...
They use the old CAT parts fixture. I picked one up and it matched the holes already in that car.

The last couple I sold were 400 ish.
Dale has a bar that is a single and slopes to the passenger side. There were a couple in Sacramento United been looking for P. Phelps car that had a nice single bar. One like his could find it's way on to my car. My first concern is a headrest mount, then possibly a track day fixture.

Oh and PS it was cheap to go Greyhound but had to go to the closest bus station and that's like a place you don't want to go.