Steering wheel hub

Hoghead

Gold forum user
Thinking of a new steering wheel and wondering if the Tiger hub is unique, or will a different marque hub our splines?

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
hub

Moto lita makes a hub that has a center horn button. I recently bought one by going to their web site and ordering direct from them. They're in the U.K. and my hub arrived in Ohio in three days. I have their hubs on four of my Beams .

Attachments

• 107_1002.JPG
    107_1002.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 177

nedmar

Bronze forum user
Moto lita makes a hub that has a center horn button. I recently bought one by going to their web site and ordering direct from them. They're in the U.K. and my hub arrived in Ohio in three days. I have their hubs on four of my Beams .

Looks great. I'm thinking of replacing mine with Moto lita also.

Danno66

Gold forum user
CAT Member
hub

Just the information I was looking for. Moto-Lita it will be.

Jbetz812

Silver forum user
CAT Member
hub

Is that 14” or 15” wheel