SUN-I 1989 vhs

mrthieba

Gold forum user
CAT Member
You read that right. I have one vhs tape "Volume I Highlights" from the 1989 Sunbeam International from Snowmass,Co. for the amazing price of FREE! Yes folks you read that right! Comes with money back guarantee. Simply pay return shipping and you will receive a 100% refund,(minus shipping costs). Operators are standing by (except after 9:00 pm).

Send a PM or Call sixty-six one, 269-nine424.

Mat

mrthieba

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Tape is sold! I got full asking price, and I didn't even need to negotiate.

tiger260

Gold forum user
I hope whoever "bought" it will convert it and post it on youtube so we can all see it.
That would be great.

chirodoc

Gold forum user
SUN I vidio tape

THE VIDIOS ARE COPYRIGHTED. DARELL BRUNN OR CAT HAS THE COPYRIGHT. WITH TODAYS TECHNOLOGY IT' BE EASY TO TO MAKE A DVDS FOR THE NEWBIES ESPECILLY THE DOANE SPENCER SEGMENTS. (HE DIDNT CATCH MY FAST TIME OF THE DAY BEFORE THE FUEL PUMP SHOT CRAPS)

slypops

Gold forum user
Soon to be back on the market!

Not to worry. I had already told Mat after I watched it I would repost it for the same great price on the CAT forum, hoping to see it continue through many Tiger owners to enjoy.

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Maybe you could make this like the BON and just pass it around to those interested? Just a thought.

slypops

Gold forum user
Can we even afford to watch this?

Obviously, I didn't word my post too accurately. Only those that can afford the asking price of free can bid on the tape after I have watched it!! Thank goodness I realized I could afford the starting bid when Mat put the tape up for auction the first time!! :rolleyes:

Warren

Gold forum user
I agree with Kidz, send it to the next guy on the list.
Maybe creating a posting with the wait list for all to see and take their turn.

As for Copyright Trolls et al a pox on them. These are the same types that want it to be impossible for you to sell a book you bought on e bay as it is their intellectual property.