SUNI Parts/Swap Meet Room-Bring those parts to sell!

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
This shows the logo on the horn button as supplied by Moto Lita. It's easy to epoxy the early badge on the button.
107_1002.JPG

Warren

Gold forum user
It was a great parts room.
For those of us used to throwing stuff on the hard in a parking lot it was like an air conditioned dream.

We all certainly need a eBay alternative given the 12.9% plus their are added on sales tax plus shipping that they charge their percentage on as well.

Here's what would not ship but got carried to the event.
Where else can you find something like this?

IMG_20210919_124404.jpg

IMG_20210919_124359.jpg

SunbeamTgr

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Yes, Warren, you "lucked out", indeed with that set of Buddy Bar Casting valve covers! I could not stay to attend the event but was able to lighten the load on my trip home, selling a number of parts, this past Tuesday. By the way, Jeanne and I made it home to Eugene safe and sound Thursday evening, a little over 1,900 miles, towing my nephew's trailer and Mk lA.
Gary Haslip

Warren

Gold forum user
They are going on the MK2.
Never thought I would get so nit picky in wanting original parts :)
The numbers matching valve cover went away in the cars 96,000 mile service. The slightly rougher sand cast look should be perfect. Although I may have to slop some used oil on them and rub it in :) Since there is a story here behind every car and behind every part...
Before you got the 39 code Scottsdale car. I was picking craigslist and was out looking at the car. I was probably in a container in the Summer sun as the seller said, " everything for that car is in that container." So I spent about 4 hours digging and sweating, and piling parts only to be told I was outbid on the car. That owner was a wrecking yard owner so it was like the Ford parts container. And yes we do have members that would have taken the whole container of they could.