Tigers United Award Results

hottigr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Congrats to Steven Alcala for the Lord Rootes trophy win!

On another note, I see they finally moved Terry Taylor out of the stock class for Auto X...

theo_s

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The Lord Rootes trophy is going on a very short Canadian tour and then to it’s rightful steward for this year.

Huge congratulations to Steven for a well deserved win! It was great to see everyone, have some fun with the Tiger and we will be back to see if we can do better next year.

IvaTiger

Gold forum user
The Lord Rootes trophy is going on a very short Canadian tour and then to it’s rightful steward for this year.

Huge congratulations to Steven for a well deserved win! It was great to see everyone, have some fun with the Tiger and we will be back to see if we can do better next year.
Is tigers United an annual event

kenmat

Silver forum user
CAT Member
The logic of competing in one class for the autocross and competing in every other event in stock class...just makes no sense and essentially throws the rule book completely out..CAT leadership folks very unimpressive, as to rules, scoring, tabulation...

Warren

Gold forum user
Wow, I think the opposite completely. Mike and the others did great. I would not be surprised if LAT wheels were widened to 6," 289 5 bolt blocks used as well as quick rack guts installed in stock rack housing's. All those things should bump up into personalized IMHO.

How about, "trust but verify."