Updated C.A.T. email for newsletter

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The club has changed the email address it issues the digital newsletter.. for those who had missed the change I note the club added a note above the forum..
A heads up as I missed a few as my mail server seemed to block the new provider

mmexport1707630711502.jpg

theo_s

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Thanks for screen-capturing the note, Michael! Last December, our ISP basically gave us one month's notice that they were killing their support of the email service. We have now transitioned our membership email to a new host, and set up the catiger.org domain specifically to support that email operation. The old email address (membership@catmbr.org) will forward to the new email address, but it does not work the other way around. It seems like most of our members' email servers are OK with the new address, but some (including some but not all gmail accounts) appear to have rejected our mailout of the Jan-Feb 2024 Tiger Tales.

Most often, this can be resolved from the member's side by adding the new CAT membership email (membership@catiger.org) to your email client's contacts list.
This site has instructions for most popular email hosts: https://www.whitelist.guide/

I'll also be adding the new TT issue to the archive soon (in the members-only area of the forum), so members will still be able to peruse the digital copy of Tiger Tales.

Edit: I've pinned this discussion for now to ensure that visitors don't miss this topic; we will probably let it slide in a few weeks.