Mag wheel centre caps

steven

Gold forum user
Hi, I have bought a set of 13x5 and a half inch jelly bean mags. I am after a set of centre caps (2and a half inch). Prferably either have tiger motiff or are plain and can have the tiger emblem added. Will also be after set of mag nuts for them as well.:)

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Steven,

Nobody really makes the caps with Tiger logos in them.. sunbeam specialties sells stickers for the caps with the LAT logo on them, and a member here made some LAT 9 pie cutter cap centres CNC'd in aluminium that could be fitted to panasports... he may have some left, but they would sit almost flush with the wheel not extend out like a normal panasport/minilite cap.

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Try Les Schwab for lugs, I have had good luck there if you are just looking for one that will work and not the originals.

VaCat33

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Center Caps

Steven

My Tiger has center caps with the Tiger head etched onto the cap. They fit snugly into the hub of the cosmic 13X5.5 wheels and are secured with a few taps from a wooden/rubber mallet. I have attached a few photos.

The bad news is that they were on the car at the time of purchase and I have no idea where the previous owner obtained them. I looked through all the receipts he gave me without luck. Maybe one of the other members might recognize them and can provide additional info.

I also found a vendor that states they can make one of a kind center caps.

http://www.evodindustries.com/

Hope all this helps.

Jim