Alpine racing article

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
alpine

andy reid also did a photo shoot of my 69 GT. maybe it will show up some day. there also is some interest in it from hemmings sports and exotics.

Sunbeam74

Bronze forum user
Classic Motorsports in most stores now

I had been waiting to buy a few more copies of Classic Motorsports and they are finally in the stores.

John Webber really put together a really nice story and I am amazed the whole article was published since it covers quite a few pages.

Steve and Jane should be very proud of the Alpine....

Steve

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I got a copy of the magazine this weekend and can say its a great Sunbeam article. It manages to cover many aspects, from the history of the Rootes group choosing to race at Sebring, to the cars and then the effort in tracking them down, restoring the feature car and the life of the car since the resto.

On a side note.. Steve Silverstein does an enormous amount of promotion for our marque. His research into the race cars and uncovering the history of individual cars, drivers and tracking them down is an amazing body of work that only makes the history of the cars stronger and strengthens our marque. I would personally like to thank him for all the work he does uncovering, documenting and saving the Sunbeam racing history and promoting it before it is lost in obscurity.