Any Tigers in Central Virginia?

Graham

Bronze forum user
Looks like this section is hibernating. Curious to know if there are any running Tigers in Virginia? Hope to catch one in the wild!

eagleman1022

Silver forum user
CAT Member
I have one in Viginia Beach that is currently being offered at $60,000. totally rust free and straight in a hot rod quality Moonstone White with a bit of resto-modded mechanicals. Total restoration of this one-owner car is nearly complete needing chrome and windshield. have most of new interior to be installed. bought by me brand new in Vallejo on Dec. 28, 1965.

philost

New forum user
I’m interested in hearing more and seeing some pictures. I’m in NoVa and have looking for a Tiger in the DC area. Do you have it posted somewhere with more detail?

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I’m interested in hearing more and seeing some pictures. I’m in NoVa and have looking for a Tiger in the DC area. Do you have it posted somewhere with more detail?
Have you checked out the Tigers for sale in the Cars for Sale forum in the Marketplace area?

philost

New forum user
Yes. Most are notifications of other posts, not in the DV area. Apparently, this area is not home to many Tigers.

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Yes. Most are notifications of other posts, not in the DV area. Apparently, this area is not home to many Tigers.
There is at least one - eagleman1022 posted his Tiger in the Cars for Sale forum on December 27, 2022.