Book Of Norman

hptiger

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
I have an extra Book Of Norman I will sell. It is not perfect and has some wear. if interested send responses to PM.
SOLD
20220810_165005.jpg
20220810_165035.jpg
20220810_165052.jpg
20220810_165154.jpg

Last edited:

hptiger

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
I would like this to go to a new home where it will be used Make a reasonable offer. I dont want to list it on E-bay

Warren

Gold forum user
I copied what I needed then sold on the book. Then the good section showed up on Google drive.... at a most interesting time. The link was posted by one of our very own as they say. Since Norm et al were members of that group the link stayed up for a couple hours. There was a library copy out there ;)

66TigerMK1A

Gold forum user
A guy in Michigan sold his Tiger and had a bunch of stuff leftover and put it on Craigslist... among what was listed was a BoN for $35 ... I emailed him and he said he'd sold the BoN to a guy in California ( of all places ) the day before. I bought a bunch of other stuff I needed though. I asked him about the price and he said " I think i paid $40 something for it and it's now used and I only have volume one...:unsure:
i got one from an Amazon bookstore a couple years ago for $450 but sold it on... pretty much everything in it can be had from other sources at this point and I'm not a 'collector'
Here's the latest completed auctions from ePay if that helps ... https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...r&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&rt=nc&LH_Complete=1

Warren

Gold forum user
Bill M. with some leftovers from Norm was asking 1500 at the last United. 1000 is a decent price if you are into books to go with the car.
I remember getting red pasta sauce on one :)

Last edited: