CAT Meeting at Queen's English, March 14

Steven43

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Cat Meeting, March 14-noon, Queen's English-All British car meet.
Woodley Park, Van Nuys, Ca. Early registration $15.00, mail by March 1 .
$20.00 at the gate.

More info.: www.queens-english.org

For those So Cal CAT members who have never been to a Woodley Park Britsh Car meet, this is a MUST-DO event for Tiger, Alpine, and other Rootes cars. We want to see you there. If you can't bring your car, still come and check it out--it's free to walk in.

See you there
Steven Alcala

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
Last year at Woodley Park

Hi all

Some of the photos I took at the CAT Meeting/Queens English and Auto Jumble 2009.

This is a great show but we cannot guarantee that Jay Leno will return. Last year he drove his Mclaren! Be there!

Rick

Attachments

• MQEnglish_01.jpg
    MQEnglish_01.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 289
  • MQEnglish_22.jpg
    MQEnglish_22.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 275
  • MQEnglish_26.jpg
    MQEnglish_26.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 277

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Great meeting and over 20 Sunbeams! The photos below are from this weekend's 2010 show. It looks like Jay wore the same denim shirt he wore last year.

bt

Last edited:

venice532

Gold forum user
CAT Member
woodley

It was a great show- perfect weather, lots of cars, and of course the yearly ritual of Jay Leno in his all-denim outfit checking out a black tiger.

segrave

Gold forum user
Staff member
CAT Member
I'll add a couple pictures from 2010. Just from my phone so quality is not that great.

Steve

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
More Queens English 2010

Hey! I am finally getting around to posting a few pictures from this year's Woodley Park show in March. Bonnie and I had a grreat time with all the people who showed up. Big turnout! A Calif. law (since lapsed) authorized "Access" stickers to owner's of Hybrids which allowed these smug "greenies" to use freeway car pool lanes solo. The third photo is of a clever spoof of the winged access stickers we still see on the fenders of most Hybrids in California. The C.A.T. logo is a nice touch!

No offense to electric / gas hybrids or their owners intended!

Rick :cool: