Hurst 3733167 Comp/Plus Install Kit

cadreamn67

Platinum Forum Member
These kits are needed to install a Competition Plus shifter on a Tiger T&C 4 speed Toploader. They also are for other cars with the trans code 431 as assigned by Hurst. They have been out of production for several years and are becoming increasingly hard to find. I have an extra one, new in the factory box for sale. It has been opened and I have verified it is complete. (I got one with a wrong rod several years ago...) Please note these kits only contain the linkage and mounting hardware. There is no shifter, reverse light switch or switch mounting bracket.

A couple of these appeared on ebay a few months ago and went for well over $300 as I remember it. My firm price to forum members is $290, plus shipping. Shipping method and cost (no markup over actual) to be determined with buyer. Payment by Paypal or money order only, please.

Please PM me with any questions or to buy. First firm commitment to buy will get it. If not taken before the end of the day July 5, I will make it available to the broader Tiger and Ford community via Ebay.

Thanks in advance for any and all questions and interest.

Cheers, Gene

Last edited:

cadreamn67

Platinum Forum Member
Hurst 373-3167 Availability Update. I have held off on putting this on ebay since someone else put one up there while this posting here was still active. FYI, that ebay auction just terminated today with a $350 buy it now option.
I have decided to extend the availability of my brand new in the box kit to forum members through the end of July 26, Pacific daylight time. Price still preferential to forum members only at $290 plus shipping. More than fair price for you, less hassle for me. PM me with any questions or to buy, and thanks in advance for your interest. Cheers, Gene