Queen's English British Car Show August 1, 2021

Added to Calendar: 08-01-21

Warren

Gold forum user
Still on schedule we hope.
Likely to be on the warm side. Big departure from the possibility of a wet one during our rainy season. It always one of the best meetings of the year. Only way to make it better would be a potluck :)

venice532

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Just a reminder, CAT meeting will be at around 11am under whatever tree is available.

spmdr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
BTW, there was early mention about TAC going on at this event, but recent PR does not bring it up.

TAC? or no TAC?

DW

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
TAC never has been a function of CAT. For about 20 years, if someone wants a car TAC'ed down here they contact ME so I can get an inspector team together and make sure the necessary paper work is there as well.
Steve Alcala did contact me a week or two ago and we have arranged to have a team available to TAC a car for him at Woodley. He is the only one who has contacted us.
Jere Teepen will be the senior TAC inspector.

Warren

Gold forum user
With a quick glance at the STOA roster it's a great substitute for the list that used to be on the WWW.

I think Dan is saying that if you say the service will be available they could very well show up. A pal who's a member asked me about Woodley Park show and said he was trying to make it. I've checked in with him and he's staying home.

We have a great forum here. The local senior in Florida often post on the Facebook Tiger page. I've seen some on the TEAE forum but rarely visit.

Hope to see a good turnout at Woodley Park going early so I don't melt.

hottigr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Nice turnout at Woodley Park today. Maybe 15 cars, a Jay Leno visit, and a CAT meeting:

View attachment IMG_5275.JPG

IMG_5294.JPG

IMG_5269.JPG

IMG_5272.JPG

IMG_5267.JPG