Sad News

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
"Tiger Blue", Rick Mueller, passed away peacefully at his home in San Clemente on April 8th, 2024 after a long battle with Alzheimer’s Disease. He is survived by his wife Bonnie, and son Chase.

Rick was CAT's long time Treasurer. He was also our original web master and he founded this Forum.
CAT would not be the success that it is today had it not been for Rick's massive contributions.
He certainly will be missed.

Buck

hottigr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I remember talking transmission options with Rick at one of the Uniteds, and he said something to the effect that they'd have to pry his 4-speed toploader out of his cold dead hands. He (and I) were fond of the stock tranny. It was funny at the time...

bernd_st

Gold forum user
CAT Member
It is with greatest sadness to hear about Rick's passing. He was a real character and a friend to us german Sunbeamers and specifically Tiger owners after he and Bonnie visited our National. May he rest in Peace. Our thoughts are with his family...

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
My condolences to Bonnie and the rest of the family.

Rick and Bonnie borrowed my Alpine to drive around Tasmania 10 years ago this month . They shared their adventure...drove my car in snow.. toll it on a car Gerry interstate.. managed to have a few Lucas issues and shared their adventure in the CAT newsletter... I hope he is at peace 🕊️

VaCat33

Gold forum user
CAT Member
On behalf of the entire TEAE family Condolences to Bonnie and the CAT family. May Rick rest in peace.

Jim Lindner
President, TEAE

gtpzxtmike

Silver forum user
CAT Member
My condolences to Bonnie and Chase. Rick and Bonnie were the first people I hung around with when I first joined the club. Rick was the first person to give Pam a ride in a Tiger, since my Tiger was in the restoration process. Rick's Black Tiger once belonged to a friend who owned it when we were all in our early 20's. RIP Rick it was a good ride.