Smitty

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Have any of you San Diego members heard anything recently from Smitty? I heard a rumor that he received a lot of water from last month's atmospheric river that hit that area pretty hard. I tried calling but get a weird fast busy signal like I sometimes get when a line is not working. He he's OK!
Buck

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Have any of you San Diego members heard anything recently from Smitty? I heard a rumor that he received a lot of water from last month's atmospheric river that hit that area pretty hard. I tried calling but get a weird fast busy signal like I sometimes get when a line is not working. He he's OK!
Buck
Smitty dumped his land line. I know John's cubby hole got submerged last storm along with some floor based inventory. New pocket number 619-643-4306 . He still only answers if he feels like it . . . . . . . .

Erich

Gold forum user
Yep. Smitty's entire bat cave was submerged Hip deep. He is in the shop most days after 1:00. Better chance of him picking up his cell at that time.
I was working on my hardtop down there during the flood. Luckily it was on a fixture on a table out back and the water didn't get to it.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Yep. Smitty's entire bat cave was submerged Hip deep. He is in the shop most days after 1:00. Better chance of him picking up his cell at that time.
I was working on my hardtop down there during the flood. Luckily it was on a fixture on a table out back and the water didn't get to it.
Hopefully stuff that if dried quickly won't suffer too much... šŸ˜„

Erich

Gold forum user
The word is Triage. He jumped on some things right away, but it takes time...............