Story of my Tigers

XTIGERX

Gold forum user
I must be missing somehting in the thread... what parts are you reffering to from down under?
Sorry for the confusion M-K. A thought occurred to me while replying to the post here and continued a thread posted elsewhere.

Last edited:

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
tiger

the interior in our midnight blue alpine is a kit martha made up for us in 1995. it has spent many days out in direct sunlight and the color has done quite well with very little fading. we compared it to extra material she sent along when we bought it. the only problem we had was that the carpets faded. we had a local shop custom make a set prior to suni 5.

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
I was looking at some interior items from down under, ebay I think. Does Martha have a web site or number to call? Thanks.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I have seen the carpet kits on ebay listed in AU.. they seemed to be about the same price as those offered by Sunbeam Specialties once you added in the additional panels.. but then you pay postage.. and if anythign is incorrect/wrong.. you have distance. I would contact Sunbeam Specialties/Classic Sunbeam if I was stateside... have heard many good things about teh MW interior kits.. but are they still available?

XTIGERX

Gold forum user
MW did my complete interior and I have no complaints only praise. I was made aware that the surface dyed leather wasn't as hardy as the thru (vat?) dyed but it was the only color close to what I wanted so I went with it.

I just checked the 2012 club roster and I see she is still listed and has an email addy with a similar business name as 25 years ago so a good chance she's still doing interiors and may not mind inquiries. I've searched for a website many times but couldn't find one.

email addy: ProPrep3716@sbcglobal.net