Tiger Library - Book of Norman

pappentl

Silver forum user
CAT Member
I have almost 30 years of Tiger magazines including the original Car and Driver and Road and Track reviews. Lot's of reviews in British magazines, many cover articles and write-ups. I will post a list over the weekend.

Included is my copy of the Book or Norman, IIRC this was the 4th from the last that Norm had. Cover is great, only read a few times.

Looking for offers before I post to ebay. Not cheap, but I need funds to get my Tiger back on the road, so no whiners please.

...tom

pappentl

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Finally got some pictures together and posted here:

http://s958.photobucket.com/user/pappentl/media/IMG_2567_zps630decc7.jpg.html

The Book of Norman is pristine except for the minor wear on the front dust jacket.

I'm still cataloging the magazines but have included photos of some that featured Tigers. The Car and Driver and Road and Track magazines from 1964that reviewed the Tiger are included.

Asking $3000 (obo), looking for the guy paying the big bucks for parts on ebay, <gr>, decided I'd rather get my Tiger back on the road that stare at the BON.

George Simpson

Gold forum user
T.B.O.N.

F.Y.I. Last Book of Norman on e-bay sold for $1,725 11-02-2013 (T.B.O.N. before that one sold for $1,300):)

Last edited: