who knows these wheels?

67tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Working from my phone so i hope the picture of this tiger shows up, it's the wheels that I'm interested in finding. .... Who knows where I can find them?

Last edited:

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
They are the replica halibrands that PSE used to sell. Other mfg do these wheels too for mustangs cobras and gt40 but they are different sizes and offset as well as not being 4 lug . image wheels in UK also can do them but high cost for those

Maliburevue

Gold forum user
CAT Member
PSE Wheels

Yes, they are PSE wheels, but they no longer make them for Tigers.

These wheels are a two piece construction with a single size fixed width center section welded to an optional width outer rim. This is fine for the rear wheels where you want a 7" wide rear wheel for wider rear tires, but for a 5"-6" wide front wheel the same fixed width center section protrudes beyond the outer rim. Unfortunately, PSE does not make a narrower center section to appropriately fit 5"-6" wide outer rims.

A Tiger friend of mine had these wheels reworked to reduce the width of his front track and PSE accommodated him, but PSE has since decided to no longer make them for Tigers, which is sad because they are a beautiful wheel.

Attached is a picture before and after his front wheels were reworked. You see that the front tire/outer rim is moved inboard, but the center section is at the same location.

Gary