1966 Tiger for sale (wrecked)

Brianelec

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
This is currently for sale on CoPart. It is a MK IA. wrecked, in Denver Co. CoPart # is 53692364. No affiliation. Vin # B382001270LRXFE

7aa727996e1c4591a5a6917729f6ebb9_ful.jpg

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
This is currently for sale on CoPart. It is a MK IA. wrecked, in Denver Co. CoPart # is 53692364. No affiliation. Vin # B382001270LRXFE

7aa727996e1c4591a5a6917729f6ebb9_ful.jpg
Had one in my yard ten years ago that looked just like that except the LH wheel was in the pedals and the steering wheel was fully bent forward from the driver's chest. The body was rescued by a south Boston outfit and ultimately sold to a new west coast owner.

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
Ouch... repairable, yes. Just need an Alpine donor and lots of time... I've fixed severable just like this....

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Has anyone tried to purchae anything thru CoPart and feedback. Sounds like you got thru a broker for purchase.

woody6

Silver forum user
CAT Member
The way the right front fender has cracked in line with the firewall, and looking at a kink/split on the left front fender as seen from the engine pic, well it makes me think the car may have already seen one serious repair.

Max B

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Hey guys. What wheels are these? My Tiger came these same wheels. Mine have Shelby II Carson Nevada, cast on the back, but I've never seen any real information on them.
Thanks..Max

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Hey guys. What wheels are these? My Tiger came these same wheels. Mine have Shelby II Carson Nevada, cast on the back, but I've never seen any real information on them.
Thanks..Max
Hi Max,
I can't tell for certain whose wheels those are. Different companies made similar wheels. Before I was able to locate a set of LAT 70s, I had a set I bought in 1970. The set I had were for a Ford Pinto and I used (as I recall) Chevy wheel nuts. My wheels were made by US Mags. I sold them off over a dozen years ago, so I cannot tell you if there were any markings on my wheels.
David

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Also thinking some prev repair, split on right side at firewall sort of scarry. Anyone purchaesd thru CoPart before and have any comments, info. It is here in Denver and I will probably go check it out.