Book of Norman again

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
I think you are right--I still have my original bill of sale from mine even though the book disappeared long ago by a supposed friend !!:(

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Regrets

I think you are right--I still have my original bill of sale from mine even though the book disappeared long ago by a supposed friend !!:(

And to think I actually gave one away some years back . . . . .Rats!

66TigerMK1A

Gold forum user
I've mentioned this before but here's a part of a list I was sent of parts a fellow was selling on Craigslist back in 2008 ...I was a day late for the BON :eek:

Jim

1 pair valve covers chrome $100.00
1 left rear wheel well panel , body part $75.00
1 book Performance Tuning, Sunbeam Tiger by Clymen $20.00
1 Book Of Norman, Volumr I $35.00
5 center caps for existing mini lite wheels $40.00
1 gear shift knob original $25.00
1 left directiona signal assy, used, very good cond. $25.00
1 right directional signal assy, used, very good cond. $25.00
1 original fuel pump used but works $30.00
1 temperature sensor $5.00
2 Lucas parking lamps $5.00
1 trunion and spring set, new for gear shift lever $8.00
2 door hindge kits, new $25.00
6 dash screws $4.00
1 sunvisor, black, good cond. $5.00
1 original battery tray, used , good cond. Needs cleaning $5.00
1 SUNBEAM LTD valve cover decal plate, new $10.00
1 breather tube, rubber new $8.00
10 door panel clips $4.00

Warren

Gold forum user
Free with Membership

Well almost. BON is avail. to CAT members by contacting our Parts Guru of the Club Bill.

Now the fine print, you get on a list which for me was about 6 months,you get the book for two weeks, it was 26 bucks to pay one way from Hacienda Heights and what I paid to send it back don't remember that amount.

No, I did not photo copy any pages. Most of the info is floating about on the Tiger related websites. The best part was "here comes the judge" The rest can be learned by hanging with your local Tiger guys going to the fix ins auto X's and other events. Oh by the way if the book is between mailings it shows at the meetings.

How do you explain the trade value of a BON?
Maybe ask what does the wife of a well to do guy get him who has everything? another tie? No, maybe the BON as it shows on epay a few times a year. Me I'd rather have a air cleaner, or clock.

Oh the club also sells a nice looking repop clock as well.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
bon

speaking of clocks, 65sunbeam has an NOS clock on e bay at this time. it comes with the box and instructions.