POSSIBLE FANTASY

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
We all know Fantasy Junction like to up the value on things "just a wee bit".. but for that money i thin i would demand that they supply the spare wheel :p

that said.. it looks very good value compared to this car:
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/...294962342+1216&num=15&silo=Stock&sort=default

5473417.jpg

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
fantasy

michael,
you wouldn't want to carry the spare if there is no way to fasten it in place. you might damage the paint.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
michael,
you wouldn't want to carry the spare if there is no way to fasten it in place. you might damage the paint.

Bob,

It still has the footman loops to put the strap in to secure the spare as per MKII.. and i'm sure they would supply that along with the spare... they might just charge a few extra $ for it... :rolleyes:

b.jpg

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
fantasy

michael,
i doubt that they have the spare and the strap or they would show it. it would be a shame to mar the finish with a spare tire.

dude234

Gold forum user
You would think for that price an original restored steering wheel should be in the deal.

davester

Bronze forum user
RE MKII

Red one also missing the very expensive washer bottle, stripes, and black rockers. Neither has factory LAT70 MKII wheels either. Both pretty darn nice looking cars however. Kind of rare to see two for sale at same time I guess.

Dave Gilmore
Leawood, Ks

TigerJunC

Bronze forum user
Just to let you all know,
This beauty is coming to the Netherlands.

I was looking for a fine example for several month now when I saw this one and fell in love instandlly.
It's my first Tiger. I had several other classics. And after selling them I fell ill with the Tiger Itch.
And yes, the car will have a washer bottle and spare when arriving in Holland.
Hope I like the way it drives.......:D

TigerJunC

Bronze forum user
Thanks for the kind replies.

- I sure will post some pictures when the car arrives in Holland. Probably around half december. For now the car is still at Fantasy Junction.

- Are there any remedies to cure this obsession?:D

- Norman, the car is allready in your registry (mkii 452). I will fill out the form in the coming days and try to describe to car as good as a first time Tiger owner can do. If you have any information willing to share, plz do.

- Obsession.... drives you crazy......... I'm getting second thoughts:D

I'm really looking forward driving the car and comparing it with the Astons I owned. I get the feeling I wont be disappointed!

Jeroen

TigerJunC

Bronze forum user
Finally arrived

Finally after 2 month of waiting, today was my first experience with a (my) Tiger. AWSOME!!
This classic goes..... eat your hart-out Aston Martin. My DB5 didn't (couldn't) perform like this Tiger.
What a sound, looks and performance..........
Still at my classic car dealer for getting a Dutch Title. Hopefully in 2 weeks time in my garage.

The exhaustsound is just incredible, almost frightening.

Very happy!

slypops

Gold forum user
ready to be driven!

Congratulations. The car I purchased was fairly well sorted ( drove short trips every day the 1st two weeks) and felt a bit guilty till I realized I won't have many years left to enjoy.(age) Tigers sometimes have to be enjoyed vicariously! Drive with good health!

Status
Not open for further replies.